Conjoint Analysis using XLSTAT, 29th July, 3pm (GMS+1/BST)
Product code: R-Conjoint
July 29, 2020
Virtual option available
The remote learning package consists of a live interactive lecture delivered online by one of the Qi Statistics team, together with a workshop for you to complete in your own time (solutions and data sets provided), plus a pdf of the lecture notes and email support whilst you are completing the workshop after the course for up to 2 weeks. More than just a recorded webinar and as close to face-to-face training as it can be!
This module focuses on the statistical techniques for designing and analysing conjoint studies for both rating and choice based experiments.
The course content is as follows:
- Application areas – labelling, packaging, product concepts
- Design of study – number of factors, number of levels, number of consumers
- Data collection – monadic scoring/ pairwise choice sets
- Modelling and interpretation of output – monadic scoring: ANOVA– utilities, % importance
- Modelling and interpretation of output – Choice sets: conditional logistic regression, utilities, conversion to predicted probabilities.
- Market share predictions
Exercises with solutions will be provided and interpretation using XLSTAT Conjoint module.
To be able to perform the exercise you will need a full demo-version of XLSTAT (or licensed copy of XLSTAT including the conjoint module).
Length of Session:
Approx 1.5hr + workshop
A basic understanding of statistics is assumed i.e. knowledge of statistical significance, ANOVA
This short course is based on the face-to-face training developed with Hal MacFie for sensory and consumer scientists, but instead offered in bite-size chunks redesigned for online learning, as part of a remote training package. You can sign up for as many or as few modules as you wish. They have been created to be delivered stand alone, although some may have pre-requisites regarding assumed statistical knowledge, so check the course details before booking!
- After you complete your purchase you will receive an email with a link and password for the session.
- A pdf of course notes and any other required course materials will be sent to you for you to print off
$294.25 – $326.95 (Excluding any applicable taxes)