The Why and How of Discrimination Testing using EyeOpenR – 11 May 2022 @ 07:30 (GMT+1/ BST)
Product code: Discrimination Testing using EyeOpenR (AUSTRALASIA)
May 11, 2022 - May 11, 2022
The remote learning package consists of a live interactive lecture delivered online by one of the Qi Statistics team, together with workshops for you to complete in your own time (solutions and data sets provided), plus a pdf of the lecture notes and email support whilst you are completing the workshop after the course for up to two weeks.
The learning package enables you to becoming more confident in performing, analysing and reporting popular discrimination tests, such as the triangle and tetrad tests. We will demonstrate this through the use of the EyeOpenR software. More specifically, the learning package covers:
- Why use discrimination testing and the differences between the most common discrimination tests
- Use of EyeOpenR to analyse discrimination data and interpret results
- Explanation of the two dominant approaches to analysis of discrimination data: the ‘Guessing’ model and Thurstonian
- Introduction to power and sample size considerations
- Beyond significance: the importance of looking at confidence intervals as well as significance tests
- Similarity testing: are difference / similarity tests the same? What should I do from a practical perspective?
- A basic understanding of statistics is assumed (i.e., knowledge of statistical terminology and summary measures such as mean, variance, standard deviation).
$323.68 – $359.64 (Excluding any applicable taxes)