The application of statistical methods plays a fundamental role in the development, improvement and optimisation of new products and processes. The interpretation of data in the presence of variation requires basic statistical skills while experimental design techniques are used to understand the influence and interaction of product and process variables. With this knowledge it is possible to design and optimise their quality characteristics, and, using process capability studies, monitor their performance.
Example courses include:
- Basic Statistics Training Course Program (Non-software based)
- Experimental design for Process Development and Improvement
- Process Capability Workshop
- Essential and Advanced Statistics for Manufacturing R&D
- Statistic Fundamentals for Research & Industry using Statistical Software
You can download flyers for these courses here or see our current bookable courses
Training courses can be delivered using one of a range of commercially available statistical software packages.
If you want to attend more general public courses based on XLSTAT software, please click here.
Don't see what you need? Then please complete this enquiry form and we will get back to you.
You can also download a copy of our training brochure.