Bayesian Networks Webinar (Access to recording only)
- What are Bayesian Networks?
- Simple explanations
- Why should we use them?
- Worked Examples
- How are they built?
- How can we interpret them?
A tour through the world of Bayesian Networks
Do you want to understand how you could use Bayesian Networks? Find out what they are, understand the terminology and see some examples?
In this webinar Dr Thierry Worch gives a 45 minute presentation on the key ideas behind the how and why of Bayesian Networks answering key questions such as:
– What are they and why BN?
– Advantages of BN compared to more commonly used analyses in consumer science
– What are the fundamentals of BN?
– Presentation of the principles of conditional probabilities using Bayes’ Theorem
– How are BN built?
– Rules and principles to construct and interpret DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph)
– How can we interpret them?
When you complete your purchase you will receive an email with a link and password for the webinar video.
$156.94 – $189.63 (Excluding any applicable taxes)