An easy to use statistics package that integrates with Compusense Five data collection software
- Have you every tried to design a fully-balanced round-robin experiment?
- Are your designs balanced for carry-over effects and order effects?
- Have you ever tried to balance order of trial in an incomplete block design from a textbook?
Design Express is the answer to all of these statistics problems and more.
Design Express has been designed by statisticians for use by non-statisticians. At the touch of a single button the software chooses from a wide range of designs for single and multi-session experiments.
Design Express is easy to use…
- Easy specification of requirements
- ‘Blinding’ codes generated randomly in a variety of formats…
- ..or can use existing sample codes
- Designs can be copied directly into Excel, with its associated functionality
- Designs can be saved for import to sensory data collection packages
- Design properties can be readily inspected: order, concurrence, carry over
Design Express Main Features
- Complete block designs for single or multi-session experiments
- Incomplete block designs for single or multi-session experiments
- Designs that have balance for presentation order effects
- Designs that have balance for carry-over effects
- The software draws from a comprehensive library of over 400 balanced incomplete block designs
- Optimal search algorithms for best possible balance when library designs are not available
- Allows designs with up to 51 samples and 435 consumers
A unique feature of Design Express is the ability to construct appropriate designs when a complete set of samples is presented to all consumers over a number of sessions.
Design Express is the result of an ongoing collaboration between Qi Statistics Ltd and Product Perceptions Ltd.
£85.00 – £1,800.00 (Excluding any applicable taxes)