Remote & Rapid Descriptive Methods – 1 – 5 March 2021 – with Sensory Dimensions
Product code: SD-Rapid-2021
Online with Sensory Dimensions, UK
March 1, 2021 - March 5, 2021
- 5 session event run daily online from 1 – 5th March 2021
- Option attend part 1 or part 2 only, or discount for both (see below for prices)
- Taught by Sensory Dimensions & Gemma Hodgson
- Part 1: Mon 1 March – Wed 3 June
- Mon 1 March, 3pm: Flash Profiling Method
- Tues 2 March, 3pm: Free Choice Profiling Method
- Weds 3 March, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Flash and Free Choice Profiling
- Part 2: Thurs 4 March and Fri 5 March: Napping and it’s analysis
- Thurs 4 March, 3pm: Napping Methodology
- Fri 5 March, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Napping
Who should attend?
Sensory Analysts, Sensory Panel Leaders and Consumer Researchers interested in bringing new approaches to the evaluation of their product category.
What will I gain?
- Step-by-step ‘How To Guides’ detailing how to carry out these techniques
- Practical hints of each procedure and try at home practice of the methods – materials supplied to you at your home/office
- Confidence in data handling and interpretation – statistical analysis taught and workshops supplied (with solutions)
- A thorough appreciation of the pros and cons of each method
- An understanding of their application in a range of product sectors
You will learn the benefits and disadvantages of each technique and through the evaluation of some conumser products, and experience them as a panellist and as a data handler.
This course will be held in partnership with Sensory Dimensions and you can get more info and book your place through their website:
Part 1: Mon 1 March – Wed 3 March
Part 2: Thurs 4 March and Fri 5 March: Napping and it’s analysis
OFFER: 20% discount for full course: £300+VAT