Remote & Rapid Descriptive Methods – June 2020 – with Sensory Dimensions
Product code: SD-Rapid-2020
Online with Sensory Dimensions, UK
June 22, 2020 - June 26, 2020
- 5 session event run daily online from 22-26th June
- Option attend part 1 or part 2 only, or discount for both (see below for prices)
- Taught by Sensory Dimensions & Gemma Hodgson
- Part 1: Mon 22nd June – Weds 24th June
- Mon 22nd June, 3pm: Flash Profiling Method
- Tues 23rd June, 3pm: Free Choice Profiling Method
- Weds 24th June, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Flash and Free Choice Profiling
- Part 2: Thurs 25th June and Fri 26th June: Napping and it’s analysisMon 22nd June, 3pm: Flash Profiling Method
- Thurs 25th June, 3pm: Napping Methodology
- Fri 26th June, 3pm: Data Handling and interpretation for Napping
Who should attend?
Sensory Analysts, Sensory Panel Leaders and Consumer Researchers interested in bringing new approaches to the evaluation of their product category.
What will I gain?
- Step-by-step ‘How To Guides’ detailing how to carry out these techniques
- Practical hints of each procedure and try at home practice of the methods – materials supplied to you at your home/office
- Confidence in data handling and interpretation – statistical analysis taught and workshops supplied (with solutions)
- A thorough appreciation of the pros and cons of each method
- An understanding of their application in a range of product sectors
You will learn the benefits and disadvantages of each technique and through the evaluation of some conumser products, and experience them as a panellist and as a data handler.
This course will be held in partnership with Sensory Dimensions and you can get more info and book your place through their website:
Part 1: Mon 22nd June – Weds 24th June
Part 2: Thurs 25th June and Fri 26th June: Napping and it’s analysis
OFFER: 20% discount for full course: £300+VAT