Basic Statistics Training Course Program (Non-software based)
Product code: MAN4-0
Duration: 0.5 - 1 day
No prior knowledge of statistics is required
Most basic level – aim is to enable participants to understand statistics reports/presentations, and interpret what they see correctly to make informed decisions, with the ability to ask the right questions, rather than routinely carry out analysis themselves.
Duration of the course will be based on level of current experience of all participants.
- Visualisations to Aid Understanding
- Summary Measures (Averages – Mean/Median/Mode)
- Describing Variation (Standard Deviation & Standard Error)
- Presenting Results (Confidence Intervals)
- Formal Testing (T-Test, Significance of Test (p value))
- Making Comparisons (Analysis of Variance)
- Visualisations for presentation and explanation