Introduction to Bayesian Network Analysis for Market and Consumer Research
Product code: MAR3-2
Duration: 1 day
A knowledge of basic statistical techniques and concepts is assumed.
This one-day workshop gives an introduction to Bayesian Networks and their application to data from consumer and market research.
We deliver the training using an evaluation copy of HUGIN Explorer Software.
We can customise the module content to meet specific requirements.
- Introduction – Bayesian probability models
- Automatic learning algorithms
- Statistical aspects – measures of fit
- Applications to consumer data
- Clustering variables
- Identifying drivers of liking
- Cross Validation
- Hands on exercises using the HUGIN explorer data
- Comparisons with traditional preference modelling techniques