Market Research Statistical Toolkit
Product code: MAR3-0
Duration: 2 days
Only basic statistics knowledge is assumed – mean, standard deviation, simple hypothesis testing.
This training covers techniques widely used in market research. Focus is on interpretation of the analyses.
The course is offered in XLSTAT or JMP.
We can customise the module content to meet specific requirements.
- Basic Stats Refresher. Testing for difference in means and proportions, interpretation of significance, confidence intervals. Correlation and causation.
- Factor analysis to aggregate attitudinal questions
- Cluster analysis to find groups of respondents with same attitudes
- Conjoint Methods – aims, designs, analysis and interpretation
- Best-Worst Scaling – aims, conduct, analysis and interpretation
- TURF Analysis – methodology, applications, interpretation