Maxdiff / Best Worst scaling – Theory and Practice (featuring XLSTAT and Qi MaxDiff Apps), 14 January 2021 @14:30 (GMT)
Product code: Maxdiff-2021
January 14, 2021 - January 14, 2021
As well as the live lecture and workshop, the package includes a pdf of the lecture notes and email support whilst you are completing the workshop after the course for up to 2 weeks. More than just a recorded webinar and as close to face-to-face training as it can be!
Trainer: Anne Hasted
1.5 hours (2.30-4.00pm)
- Motivation for use
- Designing the study – number of choices per set, number of choice sets, allocation of sets to respondents. Potential traps
- Analysis of resulting data
- Simple counting
- Conditional logistic modelling – theory and interpretation of model parameters
- Interpretation of results
- Clustering Respondents
- Alternative methods – Conjoint analysis, simple choice modelling
- Demo of Qi MaxDiff design and analysis RShiny apps
The workshop includes a set of exercises with solutions (explanation of statistics, screen shots and interpretation) to be completed afterwards in your own time, with e-mail support from the presenter. There will also be a demonstration of the Qi apps for designing and analysing MAXDIFF studies, with more flexible designs and additional analyses included as part of the training.
Maxdiff (also known as Best/Worst Scaling) is a technique widely offered by market research companies. This workshop explains the different contexts where each technique is useful, considers aspects of design including sample size, consumer presentation issues and constraints. The modelling of data from these studies is illustrated using XLSTAT software.
Note: to run the exercises in XLSTAT yourself you will need to licence XLSTAT Marketing (a two-week trial licence is available from XLSTAT)
$294.25 – $326.95